<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33632157?origin\x3dhttp://guillotineandbutterflies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 1


I cannot sleep, many times over now, I've tried.
Since I've run out of things to do, here's an update of my not so entertaining life.
Being alone at home isn't new anymore. See the thing is, this family has a habit of travelling. Much so to an extent that for the past 4-5 months, apart from my dad who has been in the middle-east for almost a year now, the rest of the family has not been together in Singapore for more than a week. So currently Ive been "family-less" and struggling between school and looking after mambo, kobe and blastoise.

*stuck in my head*: bloc party- helicopter
Three out of five, three out of five
Six out of ten
Better luck next time
Just like his Dad, just like his Dad
Some things will never be different
Hungry and dumb, hungry and dumb
Queuing up for some more junk food
It's not my fault, it's not my fault
They're getting so much younger

The girlfriend made for me potato salad today (: love you to the max. Oh wait, or how you would say in acronyms "LYTTM". Also caught Zombieland which is btw AWESOME. Its a preference kinda thing. By far my favorite zombie movie, pawning Fido hands down. By the way, I'm a movie junkie. Esp for zombie shows. I know right, i have a thing for zombies, lycans. Oh and major budget shows that play on channel five like around 1-2 am. Love army of darkness. "this is my BOOMSTICK!!!!!"

I know i have weird taste. Lame hobbies as well. I don't know, there might be something wrong with me. I'm not your guy next door who plays in a band, major scene, skates in a crew nor party every now and then. I do shit whenever i wanner however i want to. I don't plan, cause if "i plan" then I'm just "plain". Screw norms like taking the gf out for a nice meal and movie, how about lets just go there, and see where we end up. Have fun, do something crazy once in awhile. What? sorry to hear your life's such a bore. Better luck than leaving it to fate.

Baby, lets go to Hongkong!

Okay, contain my excitement. Oh yeah, for anyone that lives in the east. Loyang point now has a new prawn noodle store which is pretty good. The auntie also quite nice. Alright, gonna continue playing tap tap. Think I've heard the jet song at least a thousand times already. Nonetheless, i shall continue playing extreme tap tap which would require me to walk around everywhere dance-striding while playing and ignoring the walking crowd at Tampines mall. I know, its just me....
the nocturnal entry; 3:43 AM

Jared Mah
090491
TP design
bouncing balls
sweets&chocolates
Acme

April 2007
May 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
December 2011